Start date & Deadline: March 24th, April 30th.
Difficulty: Advanced. You need to know how to knit mosaic, picking-up stitches, knit a heel band, and to knit in the round.
Materials & Notions:
- Main Colour (MC) = 200-250 m / 219-273 yds of fingering-weight yarn;
- Contrasting Colour (CC) = 120-160 m / 131-175 yds of fingering-weight yarn.;
- 2.5 mm / US #1.5 – at least 60 cm / 24” circular needle for magic loop, or double-pointed needles, or two circular needles to work in the round. Choose your needle size to obtain gauge;
- 1 stitch marker;
- 1 tapestry needle.
Sizes and format:
- S [M, L] to fit foot circumference of 19-21 [21-23, 23-25] cm / 7½-8¼ [8¼-9, 9-9¾]”.
- The mosaic colourwork is only available in charts, instructions on how to work with mosaic chart are included in the pattern.