Start date & Deadline: Jan 15th to Jan 31th.
Target number of Sneak Peekers: 8 (one per language (fr/en), size).
Difficulty: Intermediate. You need to know how to make a provisional cast-on and knit in the round.
- You need to knit and block the hat to be qualified as “Finished”.
- All discussions will be held in Slack.
- Finished Sizes: XS [S, M, L] to fit head circumference of 50-52 [52-54, 54-56, 56-58] cm / 19¾-20½ [20½-21¼, 21¼-22, 22-22¾]” with very little ease.
- You can chose either the written or chart format.
This is NOT a secret test, if you share pictures n IG, please tag me (@tisserin_coquet) and @echeveausolidaire in the pictures.
Materials & Notions:
- Yarn = 120 [130, 145, 150] m / 131 [142, 159, 164] yds of DK weight yarn;
- 2 sets of 4 mm / US #6 – at least 60 cm / 24” circular needle for magic loop, or double-pointed needles, or two circular needles to work in the round;
- 6 stitch markers;
- 1 tapestry needle;
- Waste yarn to work the provisional cast-on
Please let me know (in the Slack channel) when you’ve reached these stages of test-knitting:
- Mandatory : pattern downloaded, CO, end of each sections (Brim, Body, Crown), blocking.
- Optional : final pictures added to the Ravelry project, and pattern linked to the Ravelry project page.
If you want to add the pattern to your project page in Ravelry, use TEST-TC-GLPXLP as the pattern name to link it (this way, it will be automatically linked once published).
If you’re not linking it right now, it would be great if you could give me a link to your Ravelry project