Start date & Deadline: March 19th, April 24th.
Difficulty: Advanced. You need to know how to knit stranded colourwork, picking-up stitches, knit an afterthought heel, and to knit in the round.
Materials & Notions:
- Yarn = 350-400 m / 383-437 yds of fingering-weight yarn, equally split between both colours;
- 2.5 mm / US #1.5 – at least 60 cm / 24” circular needle for magic loop, or double-pointed needles, or two circular needles to work in the round. Choose your needle size to obtain gauge;
- 1 stitch marker;
- 1 small length (about 20 cm / 8”) of smooth waste yarn;
- 1 tapestry needle.
Sizes and format:
- S [M, L] to fit foot circumference of 19-21 [21-23, 23-25] cm / 7½-8¼ [8¼-9, 9-9¾]”.
- The colourwork is only available in charts..